LED lighting offers significant benefits over tungsten lights, not only as they output negligible heat, but also:
- White LED lights are daylight coloured so can be mixed with daylight to boost outdoor illumination
- LED has no IR or UV content, so lenses will produce sharper images
- LED lighting is DC powered, so is flicker free; every image will be exposed exactly the same.
- The light fixtures are very compact.
- There are numerous different form factors of LED lights
There are several configurations of LED light fixtures available now – covering most high speed imaging applications.
What’s your application, and what lighting issues do you have?
LED Lighting on IDT’s website